Triumph Bonneville T100 -
The Triumph Bonneville and the Dart flyscreen are natural partners. No other windshield suits the bike so well.
Apart from enhancing your bike's looks, the screen relieves wind pressure from your chest, reducing fatigue and making highway speeds more comfortable. Unless you're a long distance tourer, it's probably all you need.
Fits Bonneville / T100 air-cooled models with the following exceptions:
- Steve McQueen and T214 have a smaller headlight and take the air-cooled Scrambler model
- certain 2013 Bonneville SE models use the air-cooled Thruxton headlight brackets and require that model. if in doubt, please ask.
- Injection-moulded screen
- Mounting brackets in black powder-coated aluminium
- Custom stainless steel screen mounting bolts
- All necessary grommets, screws etc
- High impact automotive-grade Makrolon® polycarbonate screen
- DARTEC anti-scratch hardcoating
- Screen Dimensions (WxH) : 32 x 35 cm
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Available in Light or Dark tint
Our proprietary DARTEC hardcoating makes our flyscreens 10 times more abrasion resistant than standard polycarbonate.
The glass-like coating also gives the screen improved surface finish and reduced light scatter, superior chemical & UV resistance, and easier cleaning.
The price you see is the price you pay – no extras! Products are sent from the UK by airmail post. Typical delivery times are: